fisha's
memoria
fisha's memoria
  • i
  • ii
  • +
  • Unwanted
    Sunday | 9:29 am | 0 comments

     

    Sometimes, living as a loner would be a profoundly bless, but in the meantime,  seeing your childhood friends leaving you for their dream partner could be inexplicable horrible (actually, I am happy for them, everyone deserves their own happiness).  Anyways, being a loner doesn't grave any repercussions for me by far.

     

    This topic is gonna be most of people's favourite since… who in this world doesn't like to be loved?

     

    But, finding the one is gonna be difficult some people, including me. Uh, my family often tells me that I am too picky, but in my humble opinion, we have to be EXTRA careful in choosing our partner as I will be spending my entire lifetime with him.  (They take my excuse a grind of salt sadly). Actually, I would admit that I am tooooo picky, let me tell you what makes a man to be my impeccable ideal partner:

     

    -Absolutely a Star Wars fan (specifically prequel)

    • I love a high educated man :D
    • Same sense of humor with me

     

    Finding someone who has same interest and passion with you is actually crucial to have a better relationship. A few different interests would be great too as both of you could explore new things together. (opposites attract) I might be an inexperienced person to talk about this, but you can always learn deeply about this topic either by reading some books regarding it or watching some TedTalk videos related to this. So far, one of the book that I would recommend is "Men Are From Mars,Women Are From Venus" by John Gray. That book helps me to comprehend how  my opposite gender behave based on their thinking and emotion. You would think that this would be nonsense, but believe me, it is gonna be exceedingly beneficial, not only in relationship, but also in daily communication like with your family and workmates.

     

    For those who think that our life is solely based on romantic relationships, you are wrong. Perhaps, we need to change our mentality and sometimes the main reason us thinking like that is our environment, such as, watching "relationship goals" TikTok videos on daily basis. I realized that I am not looking for love actually but I just feel lonely. After that, I started to find new hobby which is playing video games and I don't feel the need of "TikTok romantic" boyfriend type anymore.  Then, it is also important for us to differentiate between infatuation and "real love". Well, I can't deny that sometimes we fall in love with a  person in a blink of an eye maybe because of his looks, personality and so on. If you want to try my method which is "LOWER YOUR EXPECTATION", lemme tell you how to do it.

     

    First, we always have to lower our expectation from him. Stop daydreaming about him or make "fake" conversation with him in your head. Sometimes,  if it can't be helped, try spend your time with your family or cats, perhaps you just feel lonely, spending time with people around you would fulfill your social needs. Also, I always put Queen Elsa's quote as my main inspiration; "You can't marry a man that you just met, Anna!".



     

    That's for today. Have a nice day, friends :)

     

     

     


    Older Post Newer Post

    Credit: fully-coded by Fisha